Bliss Early Learning Williams Landing is located right along Sayers Road. Being on the northwest side of Williams Landing, our day care centre is not only accessible to families within the suburb but also relatively close to residents of Hoppers Crossing and Laverton.
With eight learning spaces and small group sizes in each space this beautiful centre is sure to provide your child with not only incredible experiences and an abundance of daily fun, but also individual focus and attention. Every learning space and feature has been specifically designed with your child in mind. Our carefully designed and equipped centre, along with our leading early learning programs and materials allow for an efficient transition for your children as they grow and move up.
The educators at Bliss Early Learning are not only highly qualified and experienced, they also have a deep love of children as well. The children learn valuable lessons and have fun, while also being taken great care of.
Join us today and watch your child form friendships, create memories and develop skills while having a lot of fun along the way in a safe, nurturing environment.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Williams Landing Centre now!
Interested to know more about Bliss Early Learning? Want to see our Williams Landing Centre firsthand? You can! Let our friendly staff show you around. To schedule an appointment with us, please refer to our calendar.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Huge outdoor playgrounds with over 900m2 of gardens, bike tracks, sand pits, ball pits, digging patches, tee pees, music walls and much more
- Custom interiors, designed for little hands and inquisitive minds
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Library of books, educational toys and games
- Foreign language classes
- Sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive pre-school program, to give your child the best head start for school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nutritious meals, developed in partnership with a paediatric nutritionist and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Nurturing, highly trained and committed educators with senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by the Victoria Department of Education and Training
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Williams Landing stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.