For your child’s utmost care and early learning needs in Sandringham, there’s a Bliss Early Learning Centre near you! Bliss Early Learning Sandringham is a brand new centre located within a state-of-the-art complex on George Street, right beside Sandringham Golf Academy and surrounded by parks and golf courses. Situated in the southeast end of Sandringham, our day care centre is also relatively close to Cheltenham and Black Rock.
Our Sandringham centre features two spectacular playgrounds and an abundance of varied resources, toys and equipment sure to keep your children engaged daily. Each learning area of our centre is limited to a small number of students, making it ideal for focused learning and giving more attention to the needs of each child.
Healthy, wholesome and delicious meals are served to the children throughout the day following a Paediatric Nutritionist-approved menu, ensuring your children have the energy and nutrition they need to play and learn.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Sandringham Centre now!
If you’d like to know more about our Centre in Sandringham or want to see how we go about our daily activities, you’re very welcome to visit! We welcome all interested parents and guests for a special viewing. Let our friendly staff show you around. To schedule your visit, please refer to our calendar.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Huge outdoor playgrounds with bike tracks, sand pits, ball pits, digging patches, tee pees, music walls and much more
- Custom interiors, designed for little hands and inquisitive minds
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Library of books, educational toys and games
- Foreign language classes
- Sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive pre-school program, to give your child the best head start for school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nutritious meals, developed in partnership with a paediatric nutritionist and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Nurturing, highly trained and committed educators with senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by the Victoria Department of Education and Training
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Sandringham stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.