Bliss Early Learning Panania is a brand-new purpose-built child care centre located right in the middle of Panania, conveniently adjacent to the local Picnic Point Bowling & Social club. With its central location it can easily be accessed from wherever you are in Panania.
The day care centre has a total of eight learning spaces with no more than eleven children in each room to provide an intimate setting and allow for greater focus on your child. Each space is designed to be safe and equipped with various toys and learning materials that will engage your child in educational activities. The centre offers two different magical playgrounds set on opposing ends of the facility. These are age appropriate to provide a more comfortable experience for children.
All our educators are highly qualified and possess not only early childhood education knowledge and experience, but also have a deep love for children. At Bliss, you can rest assured knowing your child is getting the care and early development learning they need.
Give your child the advantage they deserve, contact us today to secure your spot.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Panania Centre now!
If you’re interested in learning more about us and our facilities, you’re very welcome to come visit us! Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar to make your appointment.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Spectacular outdoor playgrounds with bike tracks, a ball pit, slides, mounds, tee pee, tunnels, cubby house and much more.
- Nurturing environment focussed on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- External sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive pre-school program, to give your child the best head start for school
- Kindergarten program for 4-5 year olds to prepare for big school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities.
- Nutritious meals, designed by a paediatric dietician and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Panania stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.