Our Play Based Learning Programs
Since 2006, we have been providing leading child care services to families and our collective experience of best practice has inspired Bliss Early Learning. Bliss Early learning provides an inclusive, loving and supportive environment for children to flourish both emotionally and developmentally.
Our custom designed education and play spaces were created in consultation with leading early childhood education experts with the best learning outcomes in mind.
Every Bliss Early Learning centre features a program which is tailored to their children’s needs. Your child will benefit from a selection of FREE programs, such as:
- School readiness: Our pre-school program follows the Early Years Learning Framework Curriculum as set by the Department of Education and Training in Victoria and the Department of Education in NSW. In addition to the prescribed curriculum, we focus on social and emotional readiness for school.
- Language classes: Your child will master the basics of a new language through games, songs, stories, activities and much more.
- BlissFit: Inspiring young people to make healthy choices and to live an active life.
- Yoga: Helping to build a healthy foundation for future life, our yoga classes encourage children to use all of their different muscle groups whilst practising breathing, self-awareness and meditation. The benefits to children include better concentration, increased confidence and positive self-image.
- BlissBeats: Music and movement classes have many benefits for young children. They learn a great range of skills such as body awareness, balance, muscle strength, coordination, and endurance.