Bliss Early Learning helps your child develop fundamental, foundational skills to prepare your child for school and beyond. In Wyndham Vale you’ll find Bliss Early Learning located right in the centre of the suburb, on the corner of Bolton and McGrath Roads and right across President’s Park.
With eight learning spaces and a huge playground, our centre provides a warm, caring and fun environment ideal for early learning. The space allows your child to feel safe and encouraged to make friends and learn new skills. In each learning space you’ll find only a limited number of students, ensuring greater focus and attention is given to each child.
All our educators are highly qualified and have a passion for early development. With our leading educational programs, stimulating educational environment and materials, we’ll make sure your child is set for their lifelong learning journey and has a solid basis for starting school, all while having plenty of fun.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Wyndham Vale Centre now!
Our Wyndham Vale centre is open to any interested visitors. Should you wish to learn more about our centre and our day-to-day activities, you’re very welcome to visit us! Our friendly staff would be more than happy to show you around. To make your appointment, please refer to our calendar.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Spectacular outdoor playgrounds with shaded areas, bike tracks, teepees, cubbies, ball pit, sandpit, vegetable garden and more
- A nurturing environment focused on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Kindergarten program for 4-5 year olds to prepare for big school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by the Victoria Department of Education and Training
- Nutritious meals, designed by a paediatric dietician and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Wyndham Vale stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.