Give your child the best start only at Bliss Early Learning. Bliss Early Learning Centre in Pyrmont is located inside the Wotso Building in the heart of Pyrmont, right along Pyrmont Bridge Road and just minutes away from Darling Harbour and the many waterfront parks around Pyrmont’s borders. Undercover parking is available.
Our Centre in Pyrmont is well-designed to be a safe and comfortable learning space for children, with a purpose designed playground area including an indoor/outdoor play space that allows children to enjoy outdoor activities in all weather. Only a limited number of children can be found in each space, ensuring better focus and attention on each child during their time here.
We’re proud to say that we’ve exceeded the National Quality Standard, which sets a high, national benchmark for early childhood education and care services in Australia. Our passionate educators run market-leading educational programs specifically designed to cater to the individual needs of each child. With the right combination of a fun, friendly and safe environment, engaging educational resources and highly qualified educators, we ensure that your child is equipped with the right tools before heading off to big school.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Pyrmont Centre now!
We’d love for you to take a closer look at our facilities and daily activities. Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Convenient location, with undercover parking for safe and simple drop off and pick up
- Custom interiors, designed for little hands and inquisitive minds
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Spectacular all-weather playgrounds with bike tracks, cubbies and more
- Library of books, educational toys and games
- Spanish language classes
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and dance
- Exclusive pre-school program, making literacy a priority
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio from NSW Department of Children’s Services
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading Australian Paediatric Nutritionist are cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Pyrmont stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.