- 211-215 Maroubra Road, Maroubra 2035
- 7am – 6.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Ample parking
- Free pre-school program
- Free Public Holidays
- Free language classes
- Free BlissFit program
- Free BlissBeats program
Now open and filling up fast!
By popular request from parents for our service, we are excited to announce that we have just opened a brand-new centre at 211-215 Maroubra Road.
Locals will know this great location in the heart of Maroubra, being in the middle of the shops and with valuable on-site pickup/drop off parking available.
Absolute value for money with our programs, meals and nappies all provided FREE.
6 weeks to 2 years = $136
2 years to 3 years = $126
3 years to 5 years = $116
The centre is spectacularly designed across three levels with each age group occupying its own floor, making it very comfortable for each child. Each group will have their own exceptional playground, plus learning spaces fitted with custom features and the latest design trends in child care will ensure your child has fun daily.
We are taking enrolments now.
Give your child the advantage they deserve, contact us today to secure your spot!
Book an Inspection
Our Centre Facilities
- Convenient location, just off Anzac Parade
- Onsite parking for safe and simple drop off and pick up
- Custom interiors, designed for little hands and inquisitive minds
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Spectacular outdoor playgrounds with established trees, bike tracks, cubbies and more
- Library of books, educational toys and games
- Language classes
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Pre-school program to give your child the best head start for starting school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio from NSW Department of Children’s Services
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading Australian Paediatric Nutritionist are cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
- These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Maroubra stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Maroubra stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.