In Lane Cove you’ll find Bliss Early Learning conveniently located on Burns Bay Road, right in the middle of the suburb. It’s close to restaurants and playgrounds and just minutes away from the many shops on Longueville Road.
This property was famously known as Mandalay and has housed some of Sydney’s most beautiful events. It has now been converted into the most spectacular child care centre right in the heart of Lane Cove. With seven learning spaces and a small number of children in each, it’s the ideal setting for children to play and learn. This heritage site has high ceilings and a beautiful homelike feel to help your child settle in and feel comfortable in our care. Children have access to two large magical outdoor playgrounds with an abundance of trees and a design that preserves the natural heritage of the site.
Our Lane Cove Centre is a wonderful place for children to learn and have fun. Each learning space is equipped with various toys and educational resources easily within their reach, and is designed to be a safe and soothing place for young children.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Lane Cove Centre now!
We’d love for you to come and visit our Lane Cove Centre! Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- A nurturing environment focused on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Spectacular outdoor playgrounds with shaded areas, bike tracks, teepees, cubbies, ball pit, sandpit, vegetable garden and more
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- Sports combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Pre-school program, giving your child the best head start for school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities.
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading paediatric nutritionist are cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Lane Cove stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.