Bliss Early Learning Killarney Heights is a brand new centre located on Tramore Place, right in the heart of Killarney Heights. Because it’s centrally-located, it is easily accessible from wherever you may be in the suburb. There’s ample parking, with cafes and bakeries nearby.
Our Killarney Heights learning centre spans across two levels with a design that resembles a homelike environment for your child. This makes it easy for your child to adjust and enjoy these new surroundings. With only small group sizes across eight learning spaces, this centre is the perfect home away from home environment for growing children. It gives them the space to learn important fundamental skills while still having fun. All learning spaces are designed to be safe, child-friendly and educational, with clever features, toys and resources that will have your child wanting to play and learn for hours.
Our experienced and caring educators will ensure that your child enjoys our leading educational programs while having great fun playing with friends and using the latest facilities provided.
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Killarney Heights Centre now!
Killarney Heights Centre Is Now Open!
We’ve just recently opened and are now taking enrolments for our new centre in Killarney Heights. Free programs are available and we welcome anyone who would like to come and view our brand new facilities. Please take a look at our calendar to make an appointment.
For more information about enrolling your child with Bliss Early Learning, please contact our Support Team on:
Our Centre Facilities
- Two spectacular playgrounds with shaded areas, bike tracks, teepees, cubbies, ball pit, sandpit, vegetable garden and more
- Nurturing environment focussed on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- External sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Exclusive pre-school program, to give your child the best head start for school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by Department of Education and Communities.
- Nutritious meals, designed by a paediatric dietician and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Killarney Heights stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.