If you’re living within or near the Cranbourne area, you’ll find Bliss Early Learning Centre conveniently located within the Cranbourne Home shopping complex. Just off of S Gippsland Highway, Bliss Early Learning Centre in Cranbourne is easy to access with plenty of parking spaces available. It’s located close to the Lawson Poole Reserve and the Thompson Parkway shopping centre.
Bliss Early Learning Centre Cranbourne has a huge playground with six spacious learning spaces, and even has a separate children’s dining room where we serve wholesome, healthy meals throughout the day. Our new purpose-built centre inside the Cranbourne Home shopping complex is designed to cater to your child’s developmental needs and is a safe and clean environment where your child can learn and grow. It is certainly setting new standards for early learning in the area.
With a warm, caring and fun environment as well as qualified educators and market leading educational programs, our Cranbourne centre will surely delight children and parents alike!
Book an Inspection
Book an inspection of our Cranbourne Centre now!
At Bliss Early Learning Cranbourne, we consistently strive to deliver a high level of care for children and commitment to early learning. We’d love it if you come and see firsthand what we do and what our centre is like. Let our friendly staff show you around. Please use the calendar below to make your appointment.
Our Centre Facilities
- Spectacular playgrounds with bike tracks, teepees, cubbies, ball pits and more
- Nurturing environment focused on fun, learning and friendship
- Dedicated spaces for active games, quiet time, meals, reading and sleep
- Custom interiors, designed for safety and fun
- Regular sustainability and environmental programs
- Fantastic resources with an array of books and educational toys
- Foreign language classes
- External sports program combining creative movement, imaginative play and fitness
- Daily activities including yoga, science experiments, cooking and sports
- Kindergarten program for 4-5 year olds to prepare for big school
- Calendar of fun special events and cultural activities
- Nurturing, highly-trained and passionate educators
- Educators have senior first aid certificate and anaphylaxis training
- We always maintain the ‘staff to child’ ratio as required by the Victoria Department of Education and Training
- Nutritious meals, designed by a leading Paediatric Nutritionist and cooked fresh onsite daily
- Public holidays are always free
These are just some ways Bliss Early Learning Cranbourne stands out from the crowd when it comes to child care, but
we’d love for you to see it for yourself.
Menu & Daily Routine
Health & Safety
Bliss Early Learning cares for your child like you would
Nothing matters more than the safety, security and health of your child. That’s why at Bliss Early Learning, all our educators are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct Working with Children Checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. All our staff and educators are trained in first aid and CPR.
In addition, we guarantee:
- Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. Our playgrounds are also carefully designed to ensure you have the peace of mind that your children are enjoying their learning environments safely.
- We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble.
- All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
- Our centres have secure entrances so that only authorised staff and families may enter. Only pre-approved people with photo identification and proper authorisation from you may pick-up your child.
- We use safety gates, window guards and cap electrical outlets
- All our centres include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers and we conduct regular emergency drills to ensure everyone is safe and know their roles in case of emergencies.
- We assess each child’s individual health and wellness by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of their day with us.
- Any medications that children require are kept in a secure place with expiration dates carefully recorded and monitored.
- We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
- We clean our centres each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products.
- Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children.
- We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene.
- Nappy change is conducted in an area separate from children’s play areas.